1. I will upload only work that I’ve created
Share your own work on Metahawk.
- Don’t post others’ work.
- Don’t take credit for others’ work.
- Don’t post copyrighted or trademarked content.
2. I won’t post inappropriate content
Metahawk aspires to be a welcoming and inclusive community. Please don’t post content that is:
- Pornographic, mature in content, or gratuitously or overly sexual 
- Racist, sexist, or otherwise offensive
- Shockingly graphic, grotesque, or obscene
- Inflammatory (e.g. name-calling, preaching, ranting, stirring up controversy, or venting frustrations)
 We realize that nudity can be a gray area. We aim to keep Metahawk PG-13 and shots violating this guideline will be removed at Metahawk’s discretion.
If you post inappropriate content, it may be removed by Metahawk per our Terms of Service. Metahawk has final say over whether content is appropriate. If you repost content that’s been removed or continue to post content that violates these guidelines your account may be suspended or removed.
If you notice a Metahawk member posting inappropriate content, flag the shot or report it by contacting us.
3. I won’t spam other Metahawk Members
Metahawk provides many features that allow users to interact with one-another, including messages. Please don’t use these tools indiscriminately to spam or send unsolicited messages to other members. If you’re caught spamming other Metahawk members, your account may be suspended or removed.
What do we consider spam?
- Using likes, follows, and other disingenuous social gestures to draw attention to your account
- Linking to your own work in comments on other members’ profiles
- Asking for likes and/or follows in exchange for a Metahawk invitation
- Leaving many comments that are short on substance to draw attention to your account
If you see a Metahawk member spamming others, report it by contacting us.
4. I will give due credit
If your work is inspired by other work on Metahawk, make sure to give credit. You can do this by mentioning the Metahawk member. Know that work that’s inspired by others may be interpreted as stolen.
Please link back to Metahawk when posting Metahawk content elsewhere.
5. I will be constructive in my feedback
When providing criticism or feedback to other Metahawk members—be helpful, not mean.