Welcome To The Metahawk Blog
W elcome to the Metahawk Blog, the blog and newsroom for Metahawk Technologies Inc. – a products and services company focused on developing unique and immersive digital experiences.
In this post, I’ll outline some of the future post categories we plan to explore and discuss, along with the type of updates you’ll be able to receive through the Metahawk Blog.
As technology progresses, there’s more to explore and more to invent. For the time being however, we’ll be focusing our posts on specific topic categories that are currently aligned with our product and services technology roadmap as well as our R&D pipeline.
Here’s some of what we’d like to discuss and explore with you in future Metahawk posts:
- Virtual, Augmented, and Mixed Reality [XR]
- Artificial Intelligence [AI], Machine Learning [ML]
- Serious (Applied) Games and Gamification
- 3d Spatial Computing
- Virtualization, Lucidity
- Brain Entrainment, Binaural Beat Waves
- Visual and Cognitive Enhancement Training
- Synesthesia, Neural Linguistic Programing [NLP]
- Web App Design and Development
- Cloud Computing and Serverless
- Internet of Things [IoT] and 5G
- Application Programming Interfaces [API’s], Digital Twins
- User Interface, Experience, and Interaction Design (UI / UX / IXD)
- Productivity Optimization, Project Management
- Information Technology [IT] and Industry News
Future posts may also include a mix of
Code Samples, and
In-Depth Technical Tutorials, along with references to useful
Tools and helpful
In this space, you can also expect regular updates on Metahawk products and services as well as Metahawk corporate news and events.
If these categories resonate with you, then we hope to have you back soon and joining in on the discussions as we publish our latest posts.
If you’re also interested in knowing more about what motivates our team and propels Metahawk to new heights, then be sure to check out our about page.
Get the latest notifications on Metahawk updates via:
You can also leave us a quick tweet, like, or comment to show your support for our team, we'd truly appreciate it.
Do you have anything specific you want us to cover? Let us know by joining the discussion in the comments below or email us via our contact form, we'd love to hear from you!